Who What Wear Is Hiring an Accountant
Looking for a position in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity for growth? Clique Inc. is seeking a full-time Accountant & Data Analyst to join our fun and growing company.
• Manage and enter all incoming bills
• Monitor expenses to make sure they are trending to budget
• Ensure the timely receipt of invoices and payment of bills
• Communicate payment information to vendors
• Enter and track POs
• Prepare and send out invoices for billing
• Manage and report affiliate sales billing
• Provide weekly updates on AP and AR to Accounting Manager and President
• Identify customers who are not paying in accordance with stated terms and develop action plans to improve payment trends.
• Assist in monthly close procedures and maintain supporting schedules
• Assist in producing insightful financial analyses and reports on a regular and ad hoc basis
• Analyse research data (qualitative, quantitative, and occasionally data from secondary sources), and identify Clique Inc strengths
• Generate appropriate sales sheets that tell a story about our audience/demo/strengths
• Generate RFP specific research on how Clique Inc fares against specific brand(s) target demo (ie. Maybelline, 18-34, spend $200+ on cosmetics/month, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
• 2 years plus of accounting or finance experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
• Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Start-up mentality
• Experience with QuickBooks
• Knowledge of GAAP
• Team player that can thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, work well under pressure
• Thinks and works independently with minimum guidance
• Highly reliable and responsible
This is a full-time salaried position located in Los Angeles. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include fully covered medical and dental insurance, 401k, generous time off and holiday schedule.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line of the email must read: “RESUME: Accountant & Data Analyst”. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position at Who What Wear, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Who What Wear will contact you in the near future.
ABOUT CLIQUE INC
?Clique Inc. is the data-driven lifestyle company behind the popular website WhoWhatWear.com, the leading online platform for premium, shoppable fashion and style content.