Who What Wear Is Hiring a Publisher Relations Intern!
Clique Media Inc, publishers of Who What Wear, Byrdie and Domaine is currently seeking a Publisher Partnerships Intern for F/W 2014 and beyond. We are looking for motivated, business savvy candidates who have a strong interest in marketing, brand integration, as well as a wide knowledge of bloggers and tastemakers. We are looking for individuals who are efficient, proactive and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Our unique internship program offers participants the ability to learn about all aspects of Clique Media. This internship is within the marketing department.
• Research talent options (bloggers, influencers, tastemakers, etc.) for custom advertising campaigns
• Assist in building presentations, collateral and post reporting both for internal and client facing projects
• Update internal documents and sales materials on a regular basis including maintenance of Clique Media Blog Network database
• Identify new talent and cultivate relationships with potential publisher partners to generate an out-of-network database
• Build and maintain a master PPT of talent options (including bios/photos/stats)
• Work with related departments to ensure monthly reporting is accurate
• Participate in brainstorming/pitch sessions to help shape Clique Media Blogger Network programs and efforts
• Assist in measuring impact of Clique Media Blogger Network social media efforts through relevant monitoring tools and reporting
• Help with day-to-day operations including administrative duties
• Conduct on-going research projects on key industry trends & competitive insights
• Must be extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment
• Must have the ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
• Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise within a multi-tasking environment
• Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well, but also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be efficient using Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote and MS Word
• Must be Internet savvy - Must be proficient in the use of the Internet as a research tool and have a strong interest in online advertising, social media and new business models as applied to the internet
• Interest and knowledge of online influencers and bloggers is a plus
• Candidates must be enrolled in school at the time of their internship and should be able to commit to 2-3 full days a week for a minimum of three months.
• Reports to Sr Manager, Publisher Partnerships & Integration
• The internship is located in Los Angeles, CA.
Submit a cover letter and resume to Publisherrelationsintern@whowhatwear.com with the subject line “Publisher Partnerships Intern: [Your Name]."
Think you've got what it takes to intern at Who What Wear? Tell us why in the comments below!