9 Last-Minute Halloween Costumes You Can Wear With Jeans
When it comes to Halloween, we’re sure you’ve seen your fair share of original couples costumes and celebrity-inspired ideas for individuals. Yes, there are plenty of ideas out there, but in our busy lives, it’s easy to leave things until the last minute. If you’re like us and still on the hunt for that perfect outfit idea to get you into the spirit, consider this your ultimate last-minute Halloween costume guide. Each of these ensembles is easy to throw together in a pinch, we promise.
Even better, all of these wicked-cool looks start with one piece we’re sure you already own: a pair of jeans. That's right, each of these looks centres around the piece you wear every day (or close to it). From ’70s-inspired looks to current plays on pop culture, here are our top nine Halloween costumes you can wear with your baby blues.
Keep scrolling to find your next Halloween costume now.
Love Halloween trends? Follow us on Pinterest.
ABC Photo Archives/GettyImages
Fotos International/Getty Images
You’ll be ready for a wild ride in this look.
What You’ll Need:
- Chunky silver necklace: Cara Couture Jewelry Filigree Tiered Statement Necklace
- White tank top: Everlane White Tank
- Western belt: B-Low The Belt Leather Belt
- Graphic muscle tee: Daydreamer Sweet Child Of Mine Muscle Tank
- Boot-cut jeans: GRLFRND X Revolve Helena High-Rise Straight Jean
Michael Ochs Archives/GettyImages
Lester Cohen/Getty Images
Rock out in this ridiculously easy look.
What You’ll Need:
- Black baseball cap: Wayne’s World Hat
- Black mullet wig: Rubie’s Costume Humor Black Mullet Shoulder Length Wig
- Black T-shirt: Reformation Flax Oversized Crew Tee
- Blond mullet wig: Garth Algar Wig
- Black glasses: Non-Prescription Glasses
- Graphic white T-shirt: Junk Food Pink Floyd Tee
- Flannel: Anthropologie Pocketed Flannel Button-Down