Will Gisele Become the First Billionaire Supermodel?
1. Forbes is reporting that Gisele Bündchen might be earning close to $250 million via her new contract with Under Armour. Throughout her career, she's earned almost $375 million to date, which means she's well on her way to becoming the world's first billionaire supermodel. [Forbes]
2. Opening Ceremony has teamed up with Intel for a line of stylish wearable tech bracelets! [Fashionista]
3. Still itching to wear white even though it's after Labour Day? Here's how you can do it. [HuffPo]
4. Here are the best perfumes to help you transform your mood when you're feeling a bit down. [Byrdie]
5. Oh man. A rumour is flying around that Kendall Jenner might star in the 50 Shades of Grey sequel. [StyleCaster]
6. Bet you didn't know all these celebrities are secretly also artists! [Domaine]
7. Legendary style photographer Bill Cunningham shares his secrets to long-held success. [Racked]