Whoa: Why Beyoncé and Jay Z Are Being Sued Over 'Drunk In Love'
1. Beyoncé, Jay Z, and producer Timbaland are being sued by Hungarian vocalist Mitsou because, she claims, they sampled her voice in "Drunk In Love" without paying her royalties. [Madame Noire]
2. Jessica Biel is pregnant, according to Justin Timberlake's former *NSYNC band member Joey Fatone. [HuffPo]
3. If you're in the market for some new tights this holiday season to dress up your favourite cocktail attire, we've got some really solid suggestions. [PureWow]
4. Supermodel Lindsay Ellingson shares what a typical off-duty day in her life is really like. [Byrdie]
5. Balenciaga just launched a new handbag collection that's destined to be the new It-bag for S/S 15. [Style.com]
6. Lily Collins' mum happens to be the owner of an über-cool antiques shop in Los Angeles. Take a peek inside! [Domaine]
7. Ooh la la! La Perla will stage its first-ever runway show in Paris. [Harper's Bazaar]